Zaloguj się | Zarejestruj się

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Obecny czas: Sob Kwi 21, 2018 3:49 am

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: discount nike air max
PostWysłany: Wto Mar 13, 2018 8:38 am 

Leah is NIKE AIR MAX 97 Cheap the face of Nike's new Air Max 1 range, starring in her first solo campaign for the sportswear label, which was shot entirely by an all-female creative team and offers exclusive colourways for women. So, how important is the support of big brands like Nike in raising the profile of women's football? "Once Nike partnered with the England football team, there was a massive drive in the women's game," she notes. "When I found out they wanted to work with me, I absolutely jumped at the chance. The brand is so influential in the game, it can only be a good thing that they are really investing in the women's side now. I think it also brings out the competition from all the other brands, much like the men's game."

After record-breaking viewing figures at the UEFA Women's EURO that reached an audience of 165 million with over 20 million fans getting involved on social media, how are attitudes towards women's football changing? "I think it's got a huge part to do with the success on the pitch," Leah explains. NIKE AIR MAX 97 Womens "As a national team, the England girls have done really well on the global stage - and at club level, the league's getting more competitive. We're also much more accessible now, you can flick on a channel now and watch us, which couldn't be done before."As a woman footballer, Leah has to inevitably deal with stereotypes. "The most inaccurate is that we can't play," she revealed. "We are very skilled and people just don't give us a chance just because we're not as fast or as strong as the men."

ÿþ"From the first time I kicked a ball for my local team, I knew that was it. This is what I wanted to do," Leah Williamson told Miss Vogue over the phone. Signing for the Arsenal ladies team at age nine, it wasn't till Leah turned 15 that she realised that being a professional footballer could become a full-time career. With her love of football stemming from her mother's side of the family, all of whom are die-hard Gooners, the defender has now been called up to the first team squad. She NIKE AIR MAX 97 Mens has also risen through the ranks of the England youth teams and made her Lionesses debut in November 2017. "I'm very patriotic", Leah explained. "So, anything to represent my country, I was always going to grab that opportunity with both hands."

But while women's football has evolved so massively in the UK and around the world in the last few years, what would Leah chen20141209x like to change about the perception of the sport in the future? "I think I just want it to be more normal", the star reveals. "I want people not to be surprised when I say I'm a professional footballer, especially for younger girls, looking up and realising that it can be a pathway for them if they're good enough."Despite her tender age of 20, the star has quickly risen through the ranks to the first team. So what advice would Leah give for aspiring athletes? "Be ready to take criticism, learn and get better  and be confident, you'd be surprised how far that can t NIKE AIR MAX 97 Sale ake you and how many battles are lost just by feeling self-conscious".

nike air max 95 cheap uk

nike air trainers cheap

cheap air max 95s

More related products please pay attention: http://www.pet-angels.co.uk

Zgłoś ten post
 Offline Profil  
Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości

Możesz zakładać nowe tematy na tym forum
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach na tym forum