Zaloguj się | Zarejestruj się

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Obecny czas: Nie Gru 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 Temat postu: ened its defence of the under-18 mens hock
PostWysłany: Czw Lis 09, 2017 7:47 am 

ST. LOUIS -- Radio host and former Cardinals player Jack Clark has apologized for and retracted comments he made last year implying that Albert Pujols used steroids. Clark, who played for the Cardinals from 1985-87 and was a four-time All-Star, issued a public retraction Monday night for his comments made about Pujols, a nine-time All-Star, who played for the Cardinals from 2001-11 before signing a 10-year, $240 million deal with the Los Angeles Angels. Pujols sued Clark for defamation in October after Clark made the comments in August on the "The King and the Ripper Show." Clark said then he knew that Pujols was "a juicer," a term for a ballplayer who uses steroids or another banned performance-enhancing drug. In the lawsuit against Clark, Pujols, who has denied using performance enhancing drugs, described Clarks assertions as "malicious, reckless and outrageous falsehoods." Pujols sought unspecified damages that would be donated to charity and asked for a determination and declaration that Clarks statements are false. Clark said in a statement provided to The St. Louis Post-Dispatch that hed wanted to "reconfirm that I have no knowledge whatsoever that Mr. Pujols has ever used illegal or banned PEDs." "I publicly retract my statements that Albert Pujols used such substances. During a heated discussion on air, I misspoke, and for that I sincerely apologize," Clarks statement said. Pujols said he has "accepted Jack Clarks retraction and apology to resolve my lawsuit against him and clear my name." Christen Press Jersey . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. Jaelene Hinkle Jersey . The Suns termed Fridays surgery by team doctor Thomas Carter a success. No timetable was given for Bledsoes return but the team said in a news release that he "will pursue a possible return to action during the second half" of the season. http://www.uswntproshop.com/c-2-blank-usa-jersey.aspx. The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check. Alyssa Naeher Jersey . No, really, his head. Late in the game, the St. Louis goalie craned his neck into the air to block a shot, taking a puck square in the mask. Kelley OHara Jersey . Alina Fodorova of Ukraine took third place. Broersen based her gold-medal performance on great high jumping, and finished with 4,830 points, while Theisen-Eaton, from Humboldt, Sask., set a national record of 4,768. IMATRA, Finland -- Jake Virtanen scored twice as Canada opened its defence of the under-18 mens hockey title with a 3-1 win over Sweden on Thursday. Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of thhe second.dddddddddddd Matt Barzal restored Canadas two-goal cushion with a goal 3:07 into the third period. Mason McDonald stopped 24 shots to help preserve the win. Canadas next game is Saturday against Germany. In other games on Thursday, Switzerland beat the United States 4-2, Russia edged Slovakia 3-2 in overtime, and host Finland trounced Denmark 6-1. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Zgłoś ten post
 Offline Profil  
Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości

Możesz zakładać nowe tematy na tym forum
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach na tym forum